Remember when this was the biggest drama in your life?? How many Band-Aids you had? She definitely holds the record in our house. Poor thing skidded down the driveway. Got her hands and her forehead, too.
I must report that I have spent at least an hour sewing every day until today! I have made skirts for the twins and almost finished the remaining duvet cover. It feels great! I have been thinking a lot lately about new years resolutions and about how a year is just too long to make a resolution for. So, I am all about mid-year resolutions. Here are mine….
1. You know this one…spend at least 1 hour a day sewing
2. Lose weight. Yep, this one works for mid-year as well as new year.
3. Don’t sweat the small stuff so much.
4. Have more fun with my kids.
5. Spend less money (except on fabric).
6. Read a book. I would be fine if I just finished one this year. I love to read, but I don’t put any time into it. I have one book that I want to read, so I think this needs to be on the list.
7. Hug Mr. Fish more often. He does like it, you know.
Maybe I can accomplish some of these things. Who knows, maybe even all? Dare I hope?
What are your mid-year resolutions?