4/12/2008

Sneak Peek....

Hey all!

Sorry I am a little late on the sneak peek...but here you go!

I have had a lot of fun experimenting with this project. I am not sure when it will be done, but I hope soon. I will keep you posted! It is a really fun, vintage piece with a lot of fun details. I have had a lot of fun with the stitches on this.

I love to sit and work on something while I watch my favorite show....Men in Trees! It wasn't on this week though :( . So we watched a movie called the Illusionist. I wasn't looking forward to it, but I completely loved it. I think it is in my top 10 favorite movies.

I am working on another project right now for someone else. I started it a while ago, but I haven't been able to finish it because of my trunk show. Now that I have a little more time I have been enjoying working on it. It is from Fons & Porters Love of Quilting magazine (March/April issue) and it is called Bunnies in the Garden. This is part of the center block...



I also went on my own personal shop hop this week. I had a lot of fun, bough a few little things, and came out with my mind unchanged.... Material Girls is still my favorite shop! The girls over there are CRAZY!!!