4/24/2008

To Market We Go!

Finally, my long time dream is coming true! We are officially going to Quilt Market! I sent in our paperwork a while ago, but they just charged my account today. I was a little worried because it hadn't happened yet. I can't wait. My loving husband will be going with me as my official bag carrier. Isn't that sweet? It will be a whirlwind tour, but I am hoping to get some really good information. My goal is to have a booth in Houston this fall. Now I just have to figure out what to wear!!!

1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

WOW, I can't believe it! You are addicted to a beautiful thing. When you approach something--it turns to gold. I'm jealous of your creativity and talents. You make me want to be a better more creative person. I stopped by your Whoopsie Daisy last week but you must have been out of town--it's Darling by the way. I see you were in Oregon--I feel so separated but we're only 20 feet away. Let's get together. I STILL have that coupon for Happy Nails--which means=I'm in trouble. Call me when you get your next pedi and I'll go with!
Love,
Cara
ps i can't do word verification--my eyes don't work with the funky font.