4/24/2008

Creative Vacation Continues....

No, that doesn't mean that I am having a creative vacation, it means that my creativity is still on vacation. I have lots of things needing my attention right now, and I can't get my 'creative energy' back! I didn't think about much of anything on my trip and I must have gotten out of practice!


Speaking of my trip, here are a few pictures...




This last one is taken from right outside our room. We had a great view!

It is almost Truman's 5th birthday and he asked for a quilt. What a sweetie, eh? So while we were in Oregon we picked out some pirate fabric that he loved. It is by Timeless Treasures. Here are a few of the ones we picked...

I have 20 fat quarters and 3 1/2 yards of the skull fabric. Any ideas what I should make? I need to make a twin size for his bed. Again, I am stumped! I was thinking about doing a turning 20, but I am not sure.

I have heard from a couple of people that they haven't been able to leave a comment. I apologize if this has happened to you! I love getting your comments and feedback. I will make sure to fix it!

Peace, love and quilts!