4/18/2008

Blustery Day

We had a great trip this morning to the Newport Aquarium. The kids (and adults) had a great time. We passed a quilt shop on the way there so I had to stop in on the way back. It was a cute shop with lots of fabrics that I hadn't seen before. It is really fun to see what is big in other places. The quilt store was called Quilters Cove and they had lots of quilts with a "sea side" theme. I bought 2 tickets for a raffle quilt that was extraordinary. I bought a yard of black and white fish fabric that I LOVE...not sure what I am going to do with it, though. They had a lot of great Asian fabrics, too. Lots of stuff to love..... Big waves outside our room today. The skies are gray and ominous. I love this coastline. It is beautiful and inspiring. We haven't seen any whales yet, but I still have high hopes!