6/03/2008

365 Day Challenge

I found this great blog while I was on Bunny Hill's blog. It is Leanne's House and it is a wonderful blog. She is amazingly creative and I LOVE her stuff. I bought the fabric today to do her 365 day challenge. It is a quilt made up of journaled blocks. I am not a good journaler, but I love fabric and quilting and I thought this would be a great way to keep track of my kids growing up. They do such funny things everyday! I really need to be writing it down. So this is my goal (and my challenge!) to make this quilt. I will post pictures as I go. Speaking of crazy kids....
This is Lucy wearing my lipstick. She put it on herself and she was SO proud. She thought she was beautiful. Isn't that great!

3 comments:

Katie Nelson said...

That really is her color!

Kathy said...

What a character! Tell her she really is beautiful.

Megan said...

You have some great links, thanks ;) What a cute little girl, definitely her color! Thanks again for all your help, keep in touch!

Megan and Heather