7/20/2008

The good, the bad and the ugly

Wow it has been a while since I did a post. Sorry to all of you out there! The good: I am going to be selling my patterns on a new site called Cottage Quilts. I am in the process of getting them my stuff, so look for it there soon. I am really excited about this! There will be lots of great patterns from lots of great designers. Be sure to check back regularly. It is a site started by my friend Mary Cowan of Mary's Cottage Quilts. The bad: I won't be an exhibitor at Quilt Market this fall in Houston. I will hopefully be able to be an exhibitor in the spring in Pittsburgh. They were very complimentary and said that they loved my stuff, but I haven't been in business for a year. Well, not really even close to a year! So I will be going to stroll the aisles, talk with some of my favorite designers and meet with some people. I have to say that I am a little disappointed, but, due to the fact that life is CRAZY at the home of The Quilted Fish right now, it is probably for the best. I may also be there working in a friends booth. We will have to see... The ugly: Haven't had any word about the house that we want! We are likely going to have to wait three more weeks. It is driving me crazy. We haven't sold our house either, although we did have one offer on it that fell through. Honestly, it is such a stressful thing! I have lots of quilting stuff going on right now. I just sent off another model to the quilter so I will post pictures as soon as I get it back. I am also working on making my Sassy Squares pattern layer cake friendly. I am making it in Mary Engelbreits Christmas line Isn't Christmas Jolly. I will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

I promise everything will fall in line! I HATE waiting! BUT I love to have you close! Thanks for a wonderful pioneer day!