1/30/2009

Oh, scrap!

I love saving my scraps.  The more that I have, the more accomplished I feel.  Each scrap is a memory of the project that it came from and the person that I made it for.  I guess that I use a lot of pink (surprise, surprise!)  because my "pinks" bin was starting to overflow.  I decided to make this cute little scrappy quilt....

DSC06065

I am really loving how it turned out.  Those are loose prairie points on the border.  It is off to the quilter's tomorrow for the "frosting".  I can't wait to get it back.  That is by far my favorite part! 

P.S. pattern coming soon!  It will be called...??? Any ideas?

2 comments:

Material Girls said...

Too cute, sheesh, are you on a creative roll or what! I am so impressed. I want it!
nadine

Tammy in Ontario, Canada said...

Happy Scrappy! that's what I think when I see it. Not too many people helping with the name thing...maybe that's everyones hardest part.