1/15/2009

Research and Development

I love the creative process.  I can always tell that I am deep in a creative mood when my garbage can is full!  This is research and development for me.  I have to find out what will work and what won't.  How do I make the thing in my head come out in fabric?  I have so many  projects I want to work on it is hard to choose.  I had a great time shopping for fabric this week, and I made up for the couple of months I took off from buying fabric.  Honestly, I have no self control when it comes to fabric. 

Anyone who knows me well knows that I do not enjoy sewing clothes.  I have had to sew a pioneer costume for a recurring activity I am doing at my church.  I am really not enjoying it.  I have been eyeing my quilting stuff the whole time.

I hope that you are enjoying whatever project you are working on.  And remember....give piece a chance!

No comments: