4/15/2009

Free patterns! Get your free patterns!

Did you think I disappeared? I have been so busy getting ready for Market!

Thank you to everyone who posted with name ideas!

Since this was my first blog contest I didn't know to ask for e-mail addresses. If you left a comment but did not get an e-mail from me, please leave a comment with your e-mail as I will be sending ALL of you a pattern! Yes, that's right, everyone who left a comment on my previous post will receive a free pattern. So be sure to leave me your email!!!!

The name of the quilt is....Love Letters.

If you didn't leave a comment on the last post but would like to get a free pattern, you will have to wait for the next contest! And there will be more contests soon.

It is actually going to be in a show just a few days before I leave for market. It is the HMQS show at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy, Utah. Angie, the woman who quilted it, convinced me to enter it. So if you are in the area and want to see it in person (a little preview before the official release) you can see it May 7-9. I certainly don't expect to win anything, it is more for the experience than anything. I will post pictures of the finished quilt after the show.

I am anxious to post pictures of all of my new quilts (and other cute things) but I am going to have to wait just a little while longer. Soon, though, very soon. So stay tuned.... P.S. Is anyone else super excited about Dancing with the Stars? In particular Giles? Mmm...yummy!

2 comments:

Marj said...

I am excited about HMQS because I am going to be there on the *th & 9th. I will try to stop by your booth and say hello.....Marj

Amanda Lee said...

My email is amandalee.thornton@gmail.com. I am planning on coming up to the show next weekend to see what you have been up to.