6/03/2009

Favorite things, part deux

So I could dedicate an entire post to this favorite thing....

iLove it, iLove it, iLove it. Now if you have joined the iCraze and you have an iPhone, you know what iMean. It is a wonder. I am not sure how I ever lived without it. I can do everything from this phone. Post on my blog, check my e-mail, process credit cards, find a restaurant near me (wherever I am), play any number of games, surf the internet, listen to music and make a phone call. I can't believe how awesome this little toy/tool/permanent appendage is. I thought I broke it the other day and I was NOT happy. I am SOOOO glad that I fixed it. If only it could sew.....

Remember to leave a comment about your favorite thing! The drawing for $100 in free patterns will be on Saturday. Anyone who comments will be entered to win!!!!

AND....Guess what?!! Jennifer Moore who is Monaluna posted a picture of my Year at a Glance quilt on her blog. It was made using her Metro Mingle fabrics. She was truly so humble and sweet. What a treat to meet such a nice person. Hop over to her blog and check it out....

1 comment:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

ooh! I am hoping for an I-phone for my birthday this year! (july) My fingers are crossed!!