7/15/2009

So tired…but...I must…post…a…win..n..e..r….

It has been a busy and fun day for me.  After cramming all of the work that I could into the first half, we spent the second half on a boat at a nearby reservoir.  I am so tired!  I have so much more to do and I am just willing myself to stay awake.  We leave tomorrow for a short vacation and I have absolutely nothing packed.  Not for me, not for my kids and not for Mr. Fish (sometimes a hubby is like another child). I am going to have to get up SUPER early to pull this one off!  I wanted to post a winner, though, for the give away. 

Chosen, once again, by random.org the winner is Michelle Wilkes!  Thanks so much for all of your comments!  I have some REALLY big plans for all of you.  There are boxes of goodies waiting to be given away for my 100th post.  That is soon!  AND the launch of my website!  AND the Piece and Quiet book!  AND  a new contract that I don’t know if I can talk about or not, so I won’t.   As you can see, there is a lot to come back for!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

OH! Lots of good stuff in the works for you! YAY!

I hear you on the packing and procrastinating. I eventually just throw some stuff from the dryer in a suitcase and if I forget something, we just go to Goodwill and buy a replacement. LOL!

Michelle Wilkes said...

Oh! I can't believe I won!!! AFTER you get back from your well deserved vacation, send me an email at wilkes_michelle@hotmail.com

Yahoo for me!!!!

chammer1 said...

Congrats Michelle!!! How fun!

Amy Hamberlin said...

You go sister Fish.....I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to hear about that contract thing..........!!!!!!!